Department Forms & Resource Material

Reporting Fraud

If you are a victim of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Tax Fraud, please use the Internal Revenue Service's Form 14039 (PDF)

follow the instructions for submitting the affidavit to the Internal Revenue Service.

Reporting an Internet Scam

Please report internet scams to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Internet Crime Complaint Center and follow the instructions.

If you are a victim of any type of fraud not described above - including Identity Theft - please call 911 for assistance.

Department Forms

Resource Material