Animal Complaints

If you are encountering issues with someone else's pet, and have been unable to resolve the issue by communicating with the pet's owner, you can submit a complaint using one of the following methods.

  • Fill out and email a completed complaint form (PDF) to
  • Call 206-296-PETS (7387), extension 24, Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  • Download, print, and mail or fax a hard-copy complaint form to:
    • Mail: Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC), 21615 64th Ave. S, Kent, WA 98032
    • Fax: 206-205-8043