Duvall has a non-partisan form of government. The part-time Mayor and 7 council members are each elected directly by the people for staggered 4-year terms, all representing the community at large. The Mayor provides leadership to city departments to direct the many functions of city government, and implements the policies and ordinances of the City Council.
About the Mayor
Amy Ockerlander was elected Mayor in November of 2017, after serving 8 years on the City Council. To learn more about Mayor Amy Ockerlander, check out her biography
Mayor's Priorities for 2018
More information coming soon...
- Implementation of a Biennial Budget
- Video Recording and posting Online all Council meetings
- Internal policies that reduce legal and financial risk to the City
- Improving internal and external communications
- Implementing Council's priorities as approved in the 2018 budget
For City Council meeting information, including agendas and minutes, meeting times, and members, please view the City Council