Where do I got to have fingerprints taken?
The Duvall Police Department provides these "courtesy" services to residents of the City of Duvall only. We also provide fingerprinting services for the Riverview School District, but an applicant must have an authorization form from the district and identification showing a current address or we will not be able to provide the service.Fingerprinting & Concealed Pistol License

Show All Answers

1. Body Worn Camera Frequently Asked Questions
2. How do I obtain a concealed pistol license?
3. Where can I get a copy of a Duvall Police report?
4. I have a Duvall address, so why am I serviced by King County Sheriff?
5. Where do I got to have fingerprints taken?
6. I Have property that is being held by the Duvall Police Department. How do I get it back?
7. Who provides animal control within the City of Duvall?
8. I'm locked out of my car. Can you help me get into it?
9. Can I arrange for a tour of the Police Department?
10. Does Duvall Police Department have a Drug Take-Back program? How can I dispose of my unwanted and expired medications?