Options for Everyone
Options for Everyone to Get Around the Valley:
- King County Metro Bus - DART Route 224
- Route 224 provides service between Duvall and Redmond Transit Center via Redmond Ridge. The shuttle has the flexibility to go off route to pick up and drop off passengers within a defined area. Service runs Monday-Friday.
- Call 866-261-3278 or visit https://www.hopelink.org/need-help/transportation/dart-ride-request to request off-route trips.
- Route 232 provides service between Duvall and Bellevue Transit Center via Redmond Transit Center. This service make 5 to 19 minute connections at Redmond Transit Center with Sound Transit Route 545 to downtown Seattle.
- Snoqualmie Valley Transportation (SVT)
- A transportation provider dedicated to the Snoqualmie Valley. Door-to-Door and fixed routes services available to the general public, cover North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, and Monroe. Wheelchair-lift and bike rack equipped shuttles. Call 425-888-7001 for questions or assistance. Services run Monday-Friday.
- Valley Shuttle, a service that connects riders from North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, Carnation, and Duvall using the Metro bus stops.
- Door-to-door, requires advance scheduling. Daily routes vary depending on requests from other riders using the shared-ride bus. The service is available to general public, no application or eligibility required. Call 425-888-7001 for scheduling requests.
- Duvall-Monroe Shuttle, TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED AS OF 1/24/2022, a service that connects riders between Duvall and Monroe. Operates Monday-Friday approximately every 90 minutes, 8:00am-4:00pm. The shuttle is available to deviate from route with a pre-scheduled request. Call 425-888-7001 to schedule request in advance.
- King County Metro Community Van
- A rideshare program that provides residents with customized options for getting around when bus services can’t meet their needs. Trips are driven by Metro approved volunteer drivers.
- To request a trip call 425-943-6721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- King County Metro Vanpool
- Join an existing commute group or start your own commute group. Vanpool is an option for employees to get to and from their jobs in the Snoqualmie Valley. For more information call 206-625-4500.