Councilmember Ockerlander was first elected to the Duvall City Council in November 2009. Re-elected in 2013, Ms. Ockerlander serves on a number of regional and statewide committees representing the council and assisting with policy formation at the county, state, and federal levels.
Current assignments include:
- Representing the Snoqualmie Valley Governments Association, as a Co-Vice Chair of the Eastside Transportation Partnership
- Member of the Sound Cities Association Nominating Committee
- Representing Duvall on the Sound Cities Association Public Issues Committee
- Representing the Association of Washington Cities on the Washington State Emergency Management Committee
- The Association of Washington Cities Ad Hoc Committee on Municipal Finance
- Member of the King County Bridges and Roads Task Force (appointed by the King County Executive)
In addition, council member Ockerlander earned a Certificate of Advanced Municipal Leadership through the Association of Washington Cities in 2013, and Bronze Level Certification through the National League of Cities Leadership Training Institute in 2012.
Ms. Ockerlander has a Bachelor's of Interdisciplinary Studies from Eastern Washington University and is currently a stay at home Mom. From 2005-2013 she held staff positions in the state legislature and county government working on constituent issues, legislative and policy work, emergency public information and strategic advising. She has resided in the City of Duvall with her husband since March of 2001.
To subscribe to Amy Ockerlander's periodic e-newsletter, please email Amy Ockerlander, using "subscribe" as the subject matter